CES 2019(January 8th-11th, 2019, Las Vegas, USA)
CES is the world’s gathering place for all those who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. For 50 years, CES has been the global stage for new innovation and technology that has changed the world.
- More than 3.8k biggest tech firms exhibiting.
BETT 2019(January 24th-27th, London)
Bett is the first industry show of the year in the education technology landscape, bringing together 850 leading companies, 103 exciting new EdTech startups and over 34,700 attendees (131 countries represented) from the global education community, that come together to celebrate, find inspiration and discuss the future of education, as well as the role technology and innovation, plays in enabling all educators and learners to thrive.
- Over 850 leading companies, 103 exciting new EdTech startups, and over 34,700 attendees (131 countries represented) will all be present.
Mobile World Congress 2019(February 25th – 28th, Barcelona)
MWC Barcelona is the largest mobile event in the world, bringing together the latest innovations and leading-edge technology from more than 2,400 leading companies, with a highly-rated conference programme assembling today’s visionaries to explore the hottest topics influencing the industry.
RSA Conference 2019(March 4th-8th, San Francisco)
RSA Conference 2019returns to San Francisco – take this opportunity to learn about new approaches to info security, discover the latest technology, and interact with top security leaders and pioneers.
- Hands-on sessions, keynotes, and informal gatherings allow you to tap into a smart, forward-thinking global community that will inspire and empower you.
Accountex(May 1st-2nd, London)
Accountex is a 2-day conference and expo bringing together over 8,000 accountancy and finance professionals.
- Following a record-breaking attendance of almost 8,000 visitors at last year’s show, Accountex will be taking it up a level for 2019 with 10% more floor space, giving exhibiting companies even more room to showcase their latest accounting innovations.
OSDC-Open Source Data Conference(May 14th-15th, Berlin)
The Open Source Data Center Conference will cover areas like tools and methods, develop next steps for an event-driven operation, to that of skylable of storing massive amounts of data, with minimal effort.
- The international conference is especially adapted to experienced administrators and architects. Get in touch with international OS-experts. Benefit from their comprehensive experience, learn about the current developments, and gain the latest know-how for your daily practice.
Viva Technology(May 16th – 18th, Paris)
VivaTech is the world’s rendezvous for startups and leaders to celebrate innovation. It’s a gathering of the world’s brightest minds, talents, and products.
- From top speakers and exhibitions to open innovation and live experiences, VivaTech is a celebration of today’s innovations and tomorrow’s possibilities for everyone who believes in the power of technology to transform business and society.
Gitex 2019(October 6th-10th, 2019, Dubai)
Join attendees from 120+ countries and global media outlets in unpacking the big conversations and latest solutions around AI, the blockchain, robotics, cloud, and other megatrends.
- GITEX takes you on a multi-sensory experience of Future Urbanism across 21 halls with 4,000 exhibitors across 24 sectors.