OnePlus launched its first fitness band in India and the price in India is set at Rs. 2,499.
The OnePlus Band comes with a Black band but you do have Navy, and Tangerine Gray strap accessories to choose from with the latter being the flashiest.
Powerful Hardware Sensor
A dedicated blood oxygen sensor tracks your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) level via red and infrared light sensors. Powerful hardware and intelligent algorithms monitor your SpO2 to quickly and accurately highlight potential health issues. you will able to Track in you Mobile App.
- The Band comes with a 1.1″ AMOLED display with touch controls – there are no physical buttons on the device. The resolution of the screen is 126×294 pixels and you get dozens of customization options.
- There are 37 different watch faces (with five being stored on the device), and some can be tweaked further.
- The OnePlus Band is IP68 certified for dust and water resistance and can handle up to 5ATM of pressure, so you can wear it while swimming.
- The smart band has 12 different exercise modes and a Free Training option for all the non-listed sports and activities. You can pair the OnePlus Band with Android devices running Android 6(Marshmallow) and above.
Blood oxygen level is the key measure of your overall health and wellbeing. It shows how much oxygen is delivered to your body well, and how well your body is absorbing it as well. The OnePlus Band allows for on-demand daytime spot checks and continuous sleep monitoring of blood oxygen saturation. From sunrise to sunset, enjoy total peace of mind.
- There is no IOS app to connect the band with iPhone.
- The OnePlus Band works as a notifier to show notifications from your smartphone and people can read incoming messages, but it isn’t convenient to read on the small display.
- It also buzzes to notify you of incoming calls, but people could only silence the band or reject incoming calls from the band.
14 Days of Battery Backup
Designed to be incredibly power-efficient, a single charge lasts up to 2 weeks of standby time. Staying active has never been easier. Worry less and do more. The Essential thing is Battery for smart people.
- The OnePlus Band is also capable of SpO2 tracking, a feature that isn’t common in affordable fitness bands at the moment. The OnePlus Band takes SpO2 readings only when people specify, and requires you to stay still.
- It is also capable of tracking SpO2 while people are asleep, either at intervals or in real-time. However, OnePlus states that this will lead to rapid battery drain and results might not be accurate if people move.
- The OnePlus Band comes with a 100mAh battery and supports up to 14 days of battery life. Battery life will vary vastly depending on how you set up the OnePlus Band.
Water-resistant and irresistible
Rated 5ATM and IP68, the band is water-resistant up to 50 meters for 10 minutes. It’s dust-resistant too, so it’s perfect for exploring the outdoors too. Stay cool and look cool every time you wear your OnePlus Band as well.
- If you don’t use SpO2 tracking regularly, reduce the frequency of heart rate tracking, and don’t enable notifications for busy apps, you should be able to get 8-10 days of battery life per charge.
- Charging the OnePlus Band requires you to remove the capsule from the strap. This capsule sits snugly in the included proprietary charger with an audible click. Charging was quick; the band got from zero to 51 percent in 30 minutes and was charged completely in about an hour.
Check out Amazon FireStick TV 4K Article