iQOO Z3 smartphone was launched on 25th March 2021. The phone comes with a 6.58-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2408 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
IQOO Z3 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM. The iQOO Z3 runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4400mAh battery. The iQOO Z3 supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the iQOO Z3 on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.79 aperture; an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture.
The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.0 aperture.
The iQOO Z3 runs OriginOS for iQoo 1.0 is based on Android 11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1000GB).
The iQOO Z3 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The iQOO Z3 measures 163.95 x 75.30 x 8.50mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 185.50 grams.
It was launched in Cloud Oxygen, Deep Space, and Nebula colors.
Connectivity options on the iQOO Z3 include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.10, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
Top Selling SmartPhones
- iQOO Z3 is the latest 5G offering from the brand
- The phone comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G, 120Hz display, and 55W fast charging
- iQOO Z3 5G price starts at RMB 1,699 (approx Rs 18,800)
The iQOO Z3 price and specifications have been revealed as the phone is officially launched in China.
It comes as a new mid-range 5G offering from the brand and offers triple cameras, a waterdrop notch touting display for the selfie camera, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and weighs just 185.5 grams.
IQOO Z3 specs include the Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G, 120Hz refresh rate display, 55W fast charging, 64MP primary camera, and up to 256GB UFS 2.2 storage. The smartphone comes in Deep Black, Nebula, and Cloud Blue color options.
iQOO Z3 specifications
- IQOO Z3 sports a 6.58-inch FHD+ LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 2408× 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, a waterdrop notch for the selfie snapper, HDR10+ and 96 percent NTSC Colour Gamut.
- It is powered by the Snapdragon 768G SoC paired with Adreno 620 GPU, up to 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, and 256 UFS 2.2 storage.
- The phone runs on Android 11-based iQOO UI 1.0 custom skin on top and packs a 4,400mAh battery with 55W fast charging. There is also a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security.
- As for cameras, iQOO Z3 has a quad-camera setup at the back that includes a 64MP (f/1.79 aperture) Samsung ISOCELL GW3 primary sensor with LED flash and EIS.
- The system also includes an 8MP (f/2.2 aperture) ultra-wide lens and a 2MP (f/2.4 aperture) depth sensor. There is a 16MP (f/2.0 aperture) front-facing camera for selfies and video chats.
- The phone measures 163.95×75.30×8.50mm and weighs 185.5 grams. Connectivity features include 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac
- (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C.
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G|
|Rear Camera||64MP + 8MP + 2MP|