Nowadays many people are effecting by covid-19, in order to relief them there are some app will keep stress free, happy and peaceful.
Five APPs that make you stress free during Covid time
- Calm – Meditate, Sleep, Relax
- Headspace – Meditation & Sleep
- Breathe relax and focus
- The Mindfulness App: Relax, Calm, Focus and Sleep
- Daily Yoga | Fitness Yoga Plan
Calm – Meditate, Sleep, Relax
Calm is an award-winning mindfulness app that’s available for iOS, Android, and desktop. Developed in 2012, Calm has over 100 million downloads and more than 700,000 5-star reviews.
The app features hundreds of calming exercises, helpful breathing techniques, and sleep stories narrated by celebrities like Matthew McConaughey and Idris Elba.
Calm has many offerings and the interface is relatively simple to navigate through. Plus, they’re constantly adding new content.
- Easy-to-use interface
- sleep stories recorded by celebrities, like Harry Styles, Matthew McConaughey, and Bob Ross.
- the app is regularly updated.
- ability to track basic statistics, like the number of consecutive days used, minutes meditated, and a number of sessions.
- meditation reminders sent to your phone or tablet.
- mood tracking over time.
- kid-friendly interface.
- masterclasses taught by experts in the wellness field.
- real-life visuals and nature sounds.
- unable to add “friends” on the app
- nature sounds distracting to some
- sleep stories too long for some users
- Calm Body has limited offerings
Headspace – Meditation & Sleep
The Headspace app teaches you how to breathe, meditate and live mindfully. It’s even been proven to improve focus. There are exercises on everything from managing anxiety and stress relief to breathing, happiness, calm and focus.
Plus, we have specially-designed sleep meditations to guide you to a place of rest.
And don’t worry if you’ve never meditated before. Andy Puddicombe, co-founder of Headspace and a former monk, will guide you through every step as your personal meditation coach.
There’s also a free Basics course that will teach you the essentials of meditation and mindfulness. After the Basics, there are dozens of courses you can explore or you can use Everyday Headspace to simply meditate and get a moment of relief.
- Train and calm your mind in just a few minutes a day with guided meditations
- Learn classic meditation and relaxation techniques to help you relax, manage your stress and anxiety, or for different topics like creativity and sleep
- Add some mindfulness to your day with push notifications that remind you to be present and breathe
- Sleep sounds to create truly restful nights
- Track your progress and share it with others
Breathe: relax & focus
Introducing the “Breathe” app, It has 3 different breathing exercises which are as follows:
1. Equal Breathing: helps you to relax, focus, and be present.
2. Box Breathing: also known as four-square breathing, is a simple and highly effective technique for stress relief.
3. Breathing: also called “The Relaxing Breath” promotes better sleep. The exercise is described as a natural tranquilizer for the nervous system that eases the body into a state of calmness.
- Breath Holding Test to test and track your breath-holding capacity
- Set notifications to get breathe reminders
- Guided breathing with Male/Female voice-overs or Bell cue
- Nature sound in the background for a soothing experience
- Vibration feedback
- Track your progress with intuitive charts
- Customizable time duration
- Dark mode
- Unlimited access to all the features for free
- No ads ever!
The Mindfulness App: Relax, Calm, Focus and Sleep
Enjoy a more restful sleep, stress less, and reduce your anxiety together with The Mindfulness App. With over 300 guided meditations and courses from experts around the world, we have options for every mood, time of the day, and for everyone from beginners to experienced.
- Guided meditations and courses in over 10 different languages.
- Personalized users statistics.
- Personalized reminders to help you remember to meditate.
- Reminders based on time and location.
- 3-99 minute sessions.
- Option of silent or guided.
- Inclusion of bells and a guided introduction.
- Different background sounds such as forest, rain, waves
Daily Yoga | Fitness Yoga Plan
A wide variety of yoga classes tailor-made for you. No matter what type of yoga you practice, you can find something suitable on Daily Yoga.
You can customize duration, difficulty level, goal and yoga style.
At Daily Yoga, we are committed to making everyone feel the joy of yoga.
We hope to help users to stay safe and keep positive during uncertain times!
- Various Classes Fit Your Goal
- Follow the World-Class Master
- Motivated by Community
- Create a Private Yoga Plan
- Adjust to Your Habits
- Track Your Activity
Check out: Yogo for Healthy Life | Benefits of Yoga