In 2019, the CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION(CDC) started monitoring the outbreak of the new coronavirus, since this virus has spread to nearly every country in the leading world health organization(WHO)to declare a pandemic the SARS-Co-2, which is cause for COVID-19.
According to the WHO, around 80% of the people who get COVID-19 will recover without needing hospitalization the rest of the 20% members become seriously ill and it develops the difficulty in breathing. The people having medical concerns, including high blood pressure, heart and lung problems, diabetes and cancer have more risk according to the CDC, children are not more risk of COVID-19 than adults.
Hixel techs hub is going to help the nations through providing all updates of COVID 19, hence different nations are taking all necessary steps to ensure that we are prepared well to face the challenge and threat posed by the growing pandemic of COVID-19 the Corona Virus. With the active support of the people of those nations, they have been able to contain the spread of the Virus in their country. The most important factor in preventing the spread of the Virus locally is to empower the citizens with the right information and taking precautions as per the advisories being issued by health authorities.
This Page Data Embedded by Hixel Techs