Best Headphone Brands in India
Music is something that can change your mood straight away. Well, obviously for that you need two things, good music and something from where you will listen. And for the best music experience, it is quite important to own a good pair of headphones from the best headphone brands. The love for music is completely eternal and remains unaffected with age.
Now here’s the question, which is the best headphone brand in India 2020 worth of your hard-earned money and time?
The market is full of innumerable options when you look to buy the best headphones, but not all would meet your expectations. Some of the best headphone brands that we will be talking about here deliver the best quality product living up to your expectations. most people are using these top headphones for gaming.
The list consists of wired earphones for those who have a 3.5mm headphone jack, wireless earphones, headphones, and even a TWS. Most products in this range typically offer punchy bass which is preferred by the masses.
Best Headphone with Mic in India
Well, just try looking into any random list of the best headphones on the internet, and you’ll most likely find a Sennheiser model. Sennheiser Company is established in 1945 by Fritz Sennheiser in Hannover, Germany. It is one such brand that is known for its innovative design and for sound. They have great pure and clear sound, active noise cancellation, and reduction features.
Sennheiser is one of the oldest and highly preferred headphone brands in India. This brand is most likely one of the best headphone producers that make premium headphones and has a wireless brand known as CX sport and Momentum Free. and it has the best headphones with a mic. Originally a German manufacturer of audio equipment, this headphones brand comes with a vast range of products to choose from. Be it low-end headphones or high-end ones, Sennheiser keeps the quality remarkably consistent, ensuring that customers always get the best value for their money. and this is the best headphone in India.
Sennheiser stands to be one of the most loved brands in the country.
Sennheiser CX 80s in-Ear Earphone with Mic:
- The Sennheiser CX 80 is an in-ear canal phone-style headset and has a frequency response range of 20-20,000Hz.
- The sales package includes three sets of ear tips in different sizes.
JBL American company produces audio equipment for home, professional studio, and also for cinema markets. It is one of the pioneers of wireless headphones, and thus one of the best headphone brands in the world. The company loudspeakers and headphones are one of the best in the Indian market of the audio system and also the best, portable Bluetooth speakers
They offer products for all prices, – from low, budget-oriented products ranging between $10 and $20 to more expensive products for about a couple of hundred dollars. Also popular from the brand are Bluetooth speakers, which are in fact JBL’s specialty. This brand makes premium headphones and is widely known for its top-notch noise-reduction headphones.
JBL C50HI in-Ear Headphones with Mic White
- The sound is well balanced and the Bass is good.
- Vocals & acoustics are clear even on 100% volume. And as I said sound output is well balanced so it is loud & clear but not so much loud so you can listen to music on full volume.
- You will feel the true JBL Sound with these earphones.
This list would be incomplete without mentioning Sony.
Sony does not only stand to be one of the best headphone brands but is also known for producing other quality electronic products. Established in 1946, Sony has truly become a giant figure in entertainment, financial services, gaming, electronics, and many more!
However, they have a pretty great collection for audiophiles as well. What makes it stand apart is the consistent quality across products even at reasonable prices.
When it comes to regular ear-buds and earphones, to full-sized headphones, this brand has also kept its position in the global market as one of the best-selling brands. and it has the best headphones with a mic.
- Sony WH-1000XM3 worth buying in 2020? Probably! While the Sony WH-1000XM3 is easily one of the best headsets out there.
- Its little brother the Sony WH-XB900N is a credible budget pick and gets you about 70% of the performance of these headphones for $100 less. That’s not a bad trade at all.
Low prices and high-quality sound make it the “peoples choice” for the best headphone brands in the country. Its loud sound-producing system gives the product an added advantage.
Skullcandy company electronics products include hands-free devices, headphones, backpacks audio systems, earphones, and portable wireless speakers. This US-based company delivers excellent results as far as the design is concerned. This brand is famous for its fun, hip, and colorful designs that satisfy just about any kind of professional and consumer out there.
Their influence has spanned across the world, and their products, from simply first-rated ear-buds to full-sized headphones have gained a lot of compliments from all kinds of consumers.
The Company has created partnerships with sports enthusiasts, celebrities, artists, and athletes, which have most likely helped to increase their prominence from their headquarters in Utah to the rest of the planet. and it has the best headphones with a mic.
Skullcandy Uproar Wireless On-Ear Headphone with Mic
- The Skullcandy has always been one of my favorite brands for all music lovers.
- Their headphones, whether in-ears, earbuds, over-ears, or on-ear, have always been some of the best available on the market.
- The wired earbuds are also inexpensive and produce good quality music.
Originally partnered with Monster, Beats is now an independent division under Apple Inc. whopping $1.5 billion ported revenue in 2013.
Beats is one of the prominent headphone brands across the world, and also known as having the most expensive pair of headphones among many other top-tier headphone brands.
Beats headphones are definitely flashy and will catch anyone’s eyes. The brand is known to be one of the best headphone brands in the country for its perfect audio quality.
The company primarily focused on speakers and headphones but also on the beats audio systems, Beats Music and Beats Studio 3 Wireless is the best high-end wireless headphones.
It’s a fact that this brand continues to be the most preferred headphone brand of many artists, celebrity musicians, professionals, and of course some regular consumers.
Beats Solo Pro
- Beats iconic and instantly recognizable designs long ago turned it into the world’s most fashionable headphone brand, with a huge variety of colors and styles making it easy for anyone to find a set of cans that suits their own personal style.
- When it comes to sound and build quality, many audiophiles have been quick to dismiss Beats products, despite the fact that the audio company has made significant strides in both areas since being purchased by Apple back in the Year 2014.
The Bose brand is known for exploring new dimensions of music and their tagline itself makes it clear by saying ‘Sound Engineering Redefined‘. The brand is termed to be a pioneer of a variety of first-rate audio products in the audio industry The brand stands amongst the best headphone brands and is specialized in manufacturing various high-end audio devices.
Bose enjoys huge popularity in the country, but have a low market share due to its high-end pricing. Well, that’s reasonable considering that the company manufactures the best audio quality headphones on the planet with a top-notch audio experience for users. Bose is the Apple of India for headphones.
Bose produces the best audio quality headphones in the world with the best possible studio experience. this brand became one of the best manufacturers of quality headphones. With items that never compromise with sound quality, they manufacture some of the best personal and studio headphones, as well as speakers.
Bose QuietComfort QC25
- The Bose QuietComfort 25 is a cohesive unit that balances design, features, and sound profile delicately, and excels at it all.
- The QC25 represents a good value based on its stunning build quality, feature set and vibrant sound.
- You’re getting a finely-tuned set of headphones that provide over 35 hours of very good noise-canceling performance with one AAA battery.