Asus ZenFone 8
Asus zenfone 8 and Asus zenfone 8 flip with snapdragon 888 are launching by naming both mobiles as Asus 8z and Asus 8z flip in India. The mobile with a display size of 5.90-inch and a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels with an aspect ratio of 20:9.
Here, the Asus zenfone 8 runs zenui which entirely based on android 11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage.
The Asus ZenFone 8 measures 148.00 x 68.50 x 8.90mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 169.00 grams. It was launched in Obsidian Black, Horizon Silver, and Moonlight White colors.
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 888|
|Rear Camera||64MP + 12MP|
Review of Asus ZenFone8
The front panel is protected by Gorilla Glass Victus and houses an in-display fingerprint sensor, while the back uses Gorilla Glass 3 with a frosted finish that’s on the matte side of the matte/glossy spectrum.
The front panel is flat, but the rear features a slight curve on the long edges for an easier fit in the hand. At 169 grams (5.9 ounces), it’s heavy for its size, and it feels surprisingly dense when you first pick it up.
The mobile is manufactured by aluminum due to achieve a pretty and feels good and the headphone jack is attached to the top of the mobile.
The power button (an exciting shade of blue!) is well-positioned so my right thumb falls on it naturally with the phone in my hand.
Same for the in-screen fingerprint sensor: the target appears to be positioned higher on the screen than usual, but that actually puts it within a comfortable reach of my thumb.
- The phone’s small size makes a smaller battery a necessity — 4,000mAh in this case, much smaller than the ZenFone 6 and 7’s 5,000mAh.
- I felt the difference in using this phone versus a battery-for-days budget or midrange phone, but I had no problem getting through a full day of moderate use.
- I even left Strava running for 20 hours by accident, and the battery still had some life in it the next morning.
- The ZenFone 8 supports 30W wired charging with the included power adapter, which takes an empty battery to 100 percent in a bit more than an hour. Wireless charging isn’t supported, which makes the ZenFone 8 a bit of an outlier in the flagship class.
- Sus offers a ton of options to help stretch day-to-day battery life as well as the overall lifespan of your battery.
- There are no fewer than five battery modes to optimize phone performance or battery longevity on a daily basis, and different charging modes let you set a custom charging limit or stagger charging overnight so it reaches 100 percent around the time of your alarm for better battery health.
You won’t find class-leading battery capacity here, but rest assured if you need to stretch the ZenFone 8’s battery, there are plenty of options.
What is the Android version of Asus Zenfone 8?
the Asus zenfone 8 runs zenui which entirely based on android 11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage.